- To gain knowledge of business practices and processes, understand the role of economics in the world marketplace, and acquire an awareness of global business issues.
- To help you learn about the Managerial competencies, that will design your life towards higher managerial responsibilities.
- This course will strongly prepare you for jobs with higher salary in many leading companies including manufacturing, retail, supply chain, entertainment, telecom, banking, distribution management, cement, entertainment and many more.
- This course is designed to set the knowledge learning which you can be a determined professional either in the field of Human Resources Management, or Marketing Management or Financial Management or Operations Management or even in Information Technology applications of Management.
REMEMBER, when you look for a higher professional career such as Chartered Management Accountant (CIMA-UK), Certified Financial Planning (CFP), Digital Marketing, then this BBA serves you the best base to put your career on fast track.
- Regular Classroom Lectures
- Current Affairs Sessions relevant to the topic
- Industrial Visits
- Simulation Exercises
- On Job Training / Internship
Eligibility : Higher Secondary passed in Arts / Science / Commerce
Duration : 3 Years Divided in 6 Semesters
Intake Capacity : 100
Medium of Instructions : English
Assessment of Class Participation in Quiz Sessions, Assignments, Periodic Tests, Viva, Presentations, Submission of Assignments, Performance in Computer Lab and Practical Article Reviews, Internship which is becomes a practical training project for the students, University Examinations.
The course is specially designed to position the graduates as:
Human Resource Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Economist, Business Development Trainee, Sales Executive, Research & Development Executive (R&D), Data Analyst, Operations Team Leader.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.com)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Civil Services
- M.Com – Master of Commerce
- MA – Master of Arts (Civil)
- Masters of Business Administrations – (MBA)
- MCA – Master in Computer Application
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP – USA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA – India)
- Chartered Management Accountant (CMA – UK)