- High-Quality Content: Learners get free access to over 16,000 courses from industry experts. Over 50+ courses are added every week.
- Personalized Recommendations: Insights-based recommendations based on individual learner profile and the degree they are pursuing.
- Networking: Connect with over 650+ million professionals on LinkedIn and get an opportunity to join common interest groups
- Gain access to thousands of job openings posted on LinkedIn and get relevant job suggestions.
REMEMBER, when you look for a higher professional career such as Chartered Management Accountant (CIMA-UK), Certified Financial Planning (CFP), Digital Marketing, then this M.Com serves you the best base to put your career on fast track.
- Online Live Sessions on Weekends
- Self-Contained and Directed Learning Material to facilitate Independent Learning
- A Host of Self-Study Activities to drive Continuous Learner Engagement and Rigor
- Pre-Recorded Multimedia Lectures to Supplement Self Learning Material
- Experiential Learning through Case Studies, Assignments & Projects
Eligibility: Graduate in Commerce
Duration : 2 Years
Intake Capacity : 100
Medium of Instructions : English
Assessment of performance in all courses is based on two components – Internal Assessment and University Examination conducted online at the end of the Semester.
Carefully chosen real-world cases & assignments are both discussed and used as problem-solving exercises during the Program
The course is specially designed to position the graduates as:
Human Resource Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Economist, Business Development Trainee, Sales Executive, Research & Development Executive (R&D), Data Analyst, Operations Team Leader.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.com)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Civil Services
- M.Com – Master of Commerce
- MA – Master of Arts (Civil)
- Masters of Business Administrations – (MBA)
- MCA – Master in Computer Application
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP – USA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA – India)
- Chartered Management Accountant (CMA – UK)