The Master of Arts is a two-year Postgraduate Degree Program. There are three programs available – English, Journalism, and Economics. This program will prepare you for diverse opportunities in both corporate and academia. The innovative dissertation component will allow you to undertake a project under the supervision of an able mentor for a first-hand experience to translate your learnings into real-world experience. Through the interactive sessions and seminars, learners get an opportunity to also hone their soft skills which is very much sought by today’s employers. An Arts Program is comparatively more mainstream and nurtures a broader set of skills in the chosen discipline.
- A student will get a Master degree and at the same time will be fully comfortable to appear and crack civil service examination conducted by UPSC without further preparation.
- MA Civil Services as a Career option will make the students to achieve their Dream Goal as Civil service holder as well as many more like, they can peruse career in Journalism, Writer, Author etc.
- Acquire strong foundation in the General studies for competitive exams like IAS/IPS/IFS along with Master degree.
- Students must understand the need to develop themselves proactively based on their career aspirations, be it a job seeker or an aspiring entrepreneur. If you are amongst those learners who aspire to make that transformational leap but are confused about where to start?
Every Master of Art (MA) graduate faces this question when they are near the end of their postgraduate degree. If you’re facing this confusion, then you’re in luck because, you’ll learn the best career options after MA, which get you lucrative pay and growth opportunities. From law to data science, we help you in discussion of career options after MA. Such career as Manager, Digital Marketer, Journalist, Insurance Executive, Or you can apply for Indian Civil Services Exams conducted by UPSC.
- Online Lectures
- Online Webinars
- Simulation Exercises
- 1000+ Course materials to guide you in your goal
- Current Affairs Sessions relevant to the topic and choice.
Eligibility : Graduate in Arts / Commerce / Science
Duration : 2 Years
Intake Capacity : 100
Medium of Instructions : English
Assessment of Online Participation in Quiz Sessions, Assignments, Periodic Tests, Article reviews, University Examinations.
There are numerous career prospects available for students who have completed their Masters’ in English literature. MA Literature students can get jobs in India as well as overseas in a variety of fields.
Students of English Literature can get jobs with the media as reporters. It is also possible for them to get jobs with newspaper firms. If they have a degree in journalism, they can get jobs with news broadcasting firms like NDTV, CNN – IBN, Zee News, Star News Communication etc.
Some of the other fields besides this are:
- Freelance Writer
- Jobs with BPO and KPO firms
- Public Relation
- Technical Writer
- Civil Service
- Law schools
- Tourist guides
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.com)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Civil Services
- M.Com – Master of Commerce
- MA – Master of Arts (Civil)
- Masters of Business Administrations – (MBA)
- MCA – Master in Computer Application
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP – USA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA – India)
- Chartered Management Accountant (CMA – UK)