- A student will achieve business mastery with a unique blend of knowledge about business, market strategy, Money Control System, Operations, and Management.
- MBA as a Career option, will make the students strong, confident, motivated, problem solver and rapid action improviser .
- Acquire strong foundation in the basics of General studies for competitive exams like IAS/IPS/IFS along with Graduation degree.
Want to be at the pinnacle of the industry you work in? The Master of Business Administration degree is the degree that will get you there. This postgraduate degree will make you eligible to get a managerial position in any company and play an important role in the growth and success of the company. MBA is a degree for students who want to make it big and be an integral part of a business.
- Regular classroom lectures
- Seminars & Webinars
- Digital Study Materials for self study and growth
- Simulation Exercises
- Current Affairs Sessions relevant to the topic.
Eligibility : Graduate in Arts / Commerce / Science
Duration : 2 Years
Intake Capacity : 100
Medium of Instructions : English
Assessment of Class Participation in Quiz Sessions, Assignments, Periodic Tests, Article reviews, University Examinations.
A Civil Services is a broad sector as there are many areas that the candidate can choose to go into upon completion of the UPSC exam. Some of the more notable ones are:
Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Postal Service (IPoS), Indian Public Service (IPS), Indian Forest Service (IFS), Indian Information Service (IIS), Indian Trade Service (ITrS), Indian Railway Personnel Service (IRPS), Indian Railway Accounts Service (IRAS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS – IT), Indian Audit and Account Service (IAAS), Indian Corporate Law Service (ICLS), Indian Ordinance Factories Service (IOFS)
As it’s a government job, there is immense job security and tremendous scope for growth.
Even if you don’t manage to crack the Civil Services exam, there are many jobs in the private sector in the following sector:
Aviation, Commerce, Transport, Logistics, Agriculture, Business and Entrepreneurship, Environment, Economic Affairs and Finance, Shipping.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.com)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Civil Services
- M.Com – Master of Commerce
- MA – Master of Arts (Civil)
- Masters of Business Administrations – (MBA)
- MCA – Master in Computer Application
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP – USA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA – India)
- Chartered Management Accountant (CMA – UK)