- Comprehensive understanding with exposure to Programming, Database Management Systems, Software Engineering, Web Technologies etc.
- Learn every 'Trick of The Trade' through sessions by eminent full-stack developers and software engineers.
- Learn about various scopes of IT field like Data science, Cloud Computing, Edge Computing, IoT etc.
- Learn every relevant technology including Python and SQL, alongside some of the most viable machine learning techniques in the industry.
- Learn every 'Trick of the Trade' through comprehensive sessions by eminent data scientists, AI and ML engineers. Pragmatic curriculum, designed for industry-readiness.
Future is all about technology, even business and life will be depending on latest technology. When you are looking for career in Software, Hardware and Information Technology, them Master of Computer Application is best study to serve it.
- Online and Regular classroom lectures,
- Seminars & Webinars
- Simulation Exercises
- Current Affairs Sessions relevant to the topic
- Projects, On Job training / Internship.
Eligibility : BCA or Bachelors passed in Science
Duration : 2 Years Divided in 4 Semesters
Intake Capacity : 100
Medium of Instructions : English
Assessment of Class Participation in Quiz Sessions, Assignments, Periodic Tests, Viva, Presentations, Submission of Assignments, Performance in Computer Lab and Practical Article Reviews, Internship which is becomes a practical training project for the students, University Examinations.
The course is specially designed to position the graduates as:
Software Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Network Engineer, Data Scientists, Cloud Computing Executive, Data Analyst etc.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.com)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Civil Services
- M.Com – Master of Commerce
- MA – Master of Arts (Civil)
- Masters of Business Administrations – (MBA)
- MCA – Master in Computer Application
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP – USA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA – India)
- Chartered Management Accountant (CMA – UK)