- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to technological changes and innovations in the discipline.
- Analyze, design, implement and evaluate computerized solutions to real life problems, using appropriate computing methods.
- Proficiency in the basic mathematics employed in computer science.
- Differentiate among essential data structures used in computer programming, and explain how they work.
- Gain knowledge of algorithms and their role in computer science.
- Identify, explain and apply fundamental structured programming techniques.
- Utilize important data structures and associated algorithms in the development of computer programs.
REMEMBER, when you look for a higher professional career such as Masters in Computer Application (MCA), Digital Marketing, Cyber Security, Masters in Information Management (MIM), Data Scientist, then this BCA serves you the best base to put your career on fast track.
- Regular Classroom Lectures
- Current Affairs Sessions relevant to the topic
- Industrial Visits
- Simulation Exercises
- On Job Training / Internship
Eligibility : Higher Secondary passed in Arts / Science / Commerce
Duration : 3 Years Divided in 6 Semesters
Intake Capacity : 100
Medium of Instructions : English
Assessment of Class Participation in Quiz Sessions, Assignments, Periodic Tests, Viva, Presentations, Submission of Assignments, Performance in Computer Lab and Practical Article Reviews, Internship which is becomes a practical training project for the students, University Examinations.
BCA Jobs are one of the popular and most abundant jobs you can find in India as well as abroad. The average salary of a BCA graduate is around INR 3-6 LPA in India. With almost every sector, whether government or private, using computer applications and software, there is a need for BCA Course graduates for various jobs.
The various job roles offered to BCA graduates include Data Scientist, Web Programmer, Systems Admin, Computer Network Architect, Project\ Assistant, Data Operator, Computer Programmer, Database Manager, Software Developer, Web Analyst and many more. Check: Full Form of Computer Application Courses You can find BCA jobs in both government and private sectors, and even in top companies like Google, Microsoft, HCL, TCS and many more…