- Mobility in the profession: Start as an accountant, gather your experience and you can become an entrepreneur tomorrow. CAs are welcome in all sectors, though being in business always has a challenging role here.
- International opportunities: Exactly like India, in foreign markets the demand of CAs is at a rush and so the dream of a life abroad can be pursued taking up CA course. To begin your international career now, you can think counting CA as a lucrative option.
- Salary benefits and remuneration: The average salary of a CA with three to five years of professional experience comes down to around 5 lakhs. However, those good in business or opting multiple earning pockets draw more than the stated average salary. The best perk about the profession of CA is, your salary only rises steep and there is no scope of looking back.
- Classroom lectures
- Case Studies
- Problem Solving
- Seminars & Webinars
- Simulation Exercises
- Mock Test
- Current Affairs Sessions relevant to the topic.
Eligibility : HSC passed in Commerce
Duration : 3 Levels
Medium of Instructions : English
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament of India for regulating the profession of Chartered Accountancy in the country. The Institute, functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The ICAI is the second largest professional body of Chartered Accountants in the world, with a strong tradition of service to the Indian economy in public interest.
The course is specially designed to position the chartered as:
Finance and Strategy – Assisting CFOs / CEOs in overall strategy by giving Business Intelligence, Taxation, Management Consultancy Services in own firm or within a CA firm, Auditing, Be an Entrepreneur, Investment Banker, Income Tax, Finance & Accounts of Corporate, Corporate Finance – Capital structuring, Treasury, MIS, Project Finance, Debt Syndication.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.com)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Civil Services
- M.Com – Master of Commerce
- MA – Master of Arts (Civil)
- Masters of Business Administrations – (MBA)
- MCA – Master in Computer Application
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP – USA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA – India)
- Chartered Management Accountant (CMA – UK)