- Is design to make students understand the finest details in the proficiency and integrity of finance and investment and how to implement it.
- Is developed and built in such a manner that students gain adequate insight about risk analysis, insurance planning, and retirement planning.
- Also gears career aspirants and existing financial intermediaries for giving comprehensive financial advisory services to individuals and make a satisfying career in the financial services industry.
- Classroom lectures
- Case Studies
- Problem Solving
- Seminars & Webinars
- Simulation Exercises
- Mock Test
- Current Affairs Sessions relevant to the topic.
Eligibility : HSC passed in Commerce
Duration : 7 Subjects
Medium of Instructions : English
FPSB institution is an authorized education provider of Financial Planning Standards Board, India (FPSB) for the CFP Certification. FPSB India is a Professional Membership & Certification organization and part of leading Global Confederation, established by prominent financial service organizations in India.
Investment Specialist, Tax Consultancy, Self Employment, Wealth Managers, Investment Advisors, Stock Brokering Firms, Financial Planner, Relationship Manager.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.com)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Civil Services
- M.Com – Master of Commerce
- MA – Master of Arts (Civil)
- Masters of Business Administrations – (MBA)
- MCA – Master in Computer Application
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP – USA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA – India)
- Chartered Management Accountant (CMA – UK)